Our Supported Ambulation Mobility Devices, HugN-Go, provide the versatility of three devices in one - supported ambulation, sit to stand and seated to seated transfers. The HugN-Go hugs the user to provide a safe, upright posture with plenty of leg room so the patient can GO! We hug and the user goes!
- Lift patients weighing up to 350 lbs from sit to stand, in and out of a chair/wheelchair, on and off the toilet, from mat/bed all with the push of a button.
- Battery operated power lift
- Easy to unweight patients
- Safety harness can be applied to prevent slippage and falling
- Rolls easily in both home and therapy settings
- Small turn radius
- Sleek design
- Legs swing open for wide chairs and close for narrow doorways on the HugN-Go 350
- Small footprint for storage
Our goal has always been to design products that will allow both the clinician and the patient to accomplish more - more facilitation by therapists, and more practice by patients. To make this effort easier, the HugN-Go is a tool designed to assist both the patient and the therapist.
The HugN-Go can be utilized to bring patients from sit to stand with the simple push of a button, and allow them to safely ambulate. The easy to use harness simplifies the process of getting patients upright and assists balance during ambulation for a confidence-building experience.
Two models are available. The HugN-Go 250 can accommodate patients up to 250 lbs and six feet tall, but is also suitable for children, while the HugN-Go 350 is rated for patients up to 350 lbs and six feet six inches tall.