The Turner Pro is a practical aid which activates the patient when transferring from one seated position to another. It offers security for the person being transferred and will not strain the carer´s back.
Safe for the care recipient and easy on the carer´s back
- Handle height: 30.5 - 49”
- Lower leg support width: 15”
- Lower leg support height: 6”
- Footplate diameter: 15,5”
- Footplate height: 0,8”
- Weight: 16.5 Ib
- Capacity: 441 lb
Many often feel unsafe when being assisted from their beds to their wheelchairs, and carers are subject to strain when assisting with the transfer. With Turner Pro, both the assisted person and the carer feel safe and the transfer is perfomed with ease. Easy and safe transfers
Turner Pro reduces the risk of falling, and it also allows the carer to work in an ergonomically correct manner. Only the height of the handle and the lower leg support need adjusting. It is easy to bring or push out of the way when not in use, just tilt it on the castors and it will run smoothly on any surface.
Turner Pro should only be used for persons who can adequately weight bear and thus stand with support.
Has a comfortable handle and provides a slow smooth rotating action.
Also described as a Sit-to-Stand aid, the Turner Pro Transfer Aid is an active resident transfer system, not a lift. It is suitable to use when the resident has the ability to bear weight on one or both legs but is no longer consistent in this ability.
Residents must have sufficient upper body strength to rise supported by the knee pad and grab bar and they must have cognitive ability to follow directions.
1. Grip the handle with both hands and place one foot on the pedal.
2. The user grips the handle. Encourage the user to stand up while counterbalancing the user's weight.
3. Twist Turner Pro so that the user is transferred tot the front of the new seat. Step on the pedal, brace your weight and ask the user to sit down.