Returns & Exchange
ERP Group wants all customers to be happy with every purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you have 10 days to return the product after receipt of the order for full credit and return freight charge will be covered by ERP Group. If the product is damaged in shipment, or an incorrect item was shipped, we will issue a full credit or we will immediately send you a replacement product. Return procedure
Please call our Customer Service 1-800-361-3537 ext. 240 to request authorization before returning a product. A return merchandise authorization (RMA#) will then be sent, clearly indicating the procedure for the return. All returns must be accompanied by a RMA#.
Possible reasons for return:
- Shipping damage (must be reported immediately)
- Incorrect item shipped
- Incorrect item ordered
- No return will be accepted without a RMA #.
- If you have received merchandise in error, or damaged, ERP Group will pay the return shipping expense and no restocking fee will be applied if returned within 10 days.
- 15% restocking charge is applied on returns; 25% after 30 days. Orders delivered by truck are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus all additional costs (if any) connected to the freight delivery.
- No return will be accepted after 45 days.
- ERP Group recommends you carefully pack and insure your prepaid return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. ERP Group will not be responsible for any loss or damages to the returning shipments.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid, unless instructed otherwise.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to 25% restocking fee and $10 administrative charge in addition to the applicable shipping expenses.
- Orders refused by recipient are considered unauthorized returns and therefore subject to the same fee and administrative charge. Customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost as well.
- All returns will be inspected prior to issuing credit. Credit will be issued if the merchandise is returned in original packaging, including documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories and in a resellable condition. If we receive the product with damages, scratches or missing parts, credit will not be issued.
- For health reasons, personal hygiene items, such as bath seats, cannot be returned after 5 days and should be in their original packaging and not been used. Due to copyrights, books, software or video are non-returnable.
- All custom/special orders are non-returnable.
- We will credit your account for returned merchandise, minus the required restocking fee, once merchandise has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in resellable condition. Initial freight charges are not credited.
- As manufacturers continuously update their products, the photos we show on our website are not guaranteed to exactly match the product and ERP Group cannot take responsibility for minor discrepancies.
Non-returnable items For your own health and safety and to protect customers from contamination and possible tampering of product, non-returnable items include:
Used personal hygiene items (bath seats, raised toilet seats, etc) Items that have been opened or removed from the plastic seals (acupuncture needles,
electrodes, vaginal/anal probes, face masks and disposable gloves, orthopedic supports, braces, hot/cold packs, patient gowns, table covering, eating aids, etc) Items that are worn against the skin (compression legwear, pillows, etc) Products which the integrity cannot be confirmed (creams, gels, oils, massage lotions, topical and analgesic products, putty, etc) Copyrights (books, software, CD, DVD) Custom orders Special orders Equipment orders
ERP Group reserves the right to modify or change this list at any time without prior notice.