Item No.: ERP3121
Special pricing for Healthcare Professionals | Login to view
Professionnels de la santé | connectez-vous pour prix spéciaux
Additional Shipping Charges
The Cefar TENS/NMES is a 2 channel stimulator used by patients at home and therapists in clinics to provide electrical stimulation treatments in pain management (TENS) and neuro muscular stimulation (EMS/NMES).
- Mains rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery: Plug your device directly to the mains plug to charge the battery. Fast and complete charge in less than 90 minutes with a battery life of 6 to 10 hours treatment depending on parameters used.
- 1+1 Function: The Cefar TENS stimulator features 2 independent channels that can be managed separately. Users can select either the same program on both channels, or 2 different programs that can be used simultaneously. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Compliance: Keep track of patients' home treatments by monitoring how many hours of usage since the device was reset, along with total device usage.
- Painscore: Record patients' pain score in the stimulator before and after treatment, with a numeric scale (1-10)
- Locking function: Lock the program to be sure your patient will only use the appropriate program.
- Rotatable belt clip: Turn the belt clip to have the cable outputs on the bottom or on the top depending on the body area to stimulate.
- Program mode: Create up to 5 custom programs and select your own parameters.
- Acupuncture mode: Select the electro acupuncture mode for clinical use only.
- Outputs: Two independent and individually adjustable channels that are electrically isolated from each other.
- Pulse shape: Constant asymmetric rectangular current with pulse compensation for TENS programs to eliminate any direct current
component to prevent residual polarisation at skin level. Symmetric for P10 NMES Program.
- Maximum pulse intensity: 99.5 mA in Constant Current mode or 99 V in Constant Voltage mode for neurostimulation. 30 mA for electroacupuncture.
- Pulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity from 0 to 99 mA in minimum increments of 0.5 mA for Constant Current Mode, 0 to 99 V in 1 V increments for Constant Voltage mode for electrostimualtion (5V for first setp). 0,1 mA – 30mA steps 0,1 mA for electroacupuncture.
- Pulse width: 60 to 400 μs.
- Frequency: 1-120 Hz
- Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 80 micro coulombs (2 × 40 μC, compensated)
- Battery: Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) rechargeable battery (3.7V 1500 mAh).
- Weight: 156 g
- Dimensions: 132 x 60 x 24 mm
- Certified cSGSus
- Ceffar TENS device
- Fast charger
- Lead wires (2)
- Durastick electrodes 2 x 2" square (4)
- Necklace and clip
- Belt clip
- Transportation pouch
- User Manual