Every product carries our 100% Unconditional Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we want to know about it and we want to make it right. Your satisfaction is our primary concern and has been for over 35 years!PRICES ARE NET
GST/HST and Provincial Sales Tax extra if applicable. Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we reserve the right to restrict orders of those items and correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.PROMPT SHIPPING
We stock over 4500 products. Delivery of stock items is between 3 - 5 business days.MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT
Minimum order amount of $50.00 is required.CONFIRMING ORDERS
If an order was placed previously by phone, fax or e-mail, a confirming order is not necessary unless a voucher is required; please mark “Confirmation” with the order number when mailing. We cannot be responsible for duplicating mail or fax orders which are not marked “Confirmation”.COLLECT SHIPMENTS
A Collect Service Handling Fee of $12.00 is applied if the customer chooses the carrier.TERMS
ERP Group accepts Visa and MasterCard for payment of your order. Credit terms, after approval, are net 30 days for Clinics and Institutions. Customers with accounts past due will not have their orders processed before their account is current again. NSF cheques are subject to a $25.00 fee. All claims must be made within 5 days following receipt of goods. 2% service charge per month charged on all overdue accounts. No C.O.D. orders. Payments in Canadian funds only. CREDIT CARD
For your convenience, ERP Group accepts Visa and MasterCard for payment of your order. If you are charging your order, please include the name, number and expiration date as they appear on the charge card, as well as the billing address. For customers who wish to pay by credit card, payment must be authorized at the time of placing the order.OPEN ACCOUNT BILLING
Accredited hospitals, schools and institutions ordering on an approved purchase order form will be shipped and billed on an open account. Please be sure to indicate item numbers, quantities and prices as well as your billing address, shipping address (if different) and phone number. NEW ACCOUNTS
For more information on opening an account, call our Customer Service Department. All orders subject to credit approval. SALES TAX EXEMPTIONS
GST, PST or HST will be added as separate items on our invoices. If you are exempt from tax, please include a copy of your exemption certificate with your order. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Call our Customer Service Department before returning merchandise. You will receive a return authorization form that clearly specifies the procedure for the return and a Return Authorization number (RA#). All returns must be accompanied by a RA#. Returns without RA# will not be accepted. If you have received merchandise in error, ERP Group will pay the return shipping expense and no restocking fee will be applied if returned within 10 days. All other returns are at your charge. All returns for credit are subject to a maximum restocking charge of 25%(minimum $5.00). We will credit your account for returned merchandise, minus the required restocking fee, once merchandise has been received and inspected. Credit will be issued if the merchandise is returned in original packaging, complete and in a resalable condition. Initial freight charges are not credited. No return or exchange after 30 days from the date of invoice. Any product identified as a special order item cannot be returned. For health reasons, personal hygiene items, such as bath seats, cannot be exchanged after 5 days and should be in their original packaging and not been used. No returns on books due to copyrights. For more information and instructions please see our complete Return & Exchange Policy.DAMAGED OR INCOMPLETE SHIPMENTS
If a shipment arrives damaged or if the box appears damaged, note damage or shortage in detail on your copy and the driver's copy of the Delivery Receipt or Bill of Lading and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage. Call the carrier and request an inspection and inspection report immediately to facilitate the claim. Call ERP Group within 72 hours to notify our Customer Service Department of the damaged merchandise and ask for a return authorization number.QUOTES
We will be happy to quote on your bid purchasing requirements. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-361-3537. You can also fax your requests at 1-800-789-8035 or e-mail them: email@example.com.NEW FACILITY DISCOUNT PROGRAM
ERP Group is ready to assist you in determining your specific needs in opening a new clinic or other facilities. We will research product availability and can provide a no-obligation price quote. Contact your Regional Manager for more information.PRODUCT INFORMATION
Need more information? Just call our toll-free number. One of our Customer Service Representatives will be glad to answer your questions. You can also visit our website at www.erp.ca.REQUEST A DEMONSTRATION!
Nearly all of our products are available for an in-service or evaluation. Contact your Regional Manager for selection.CHANGES AND SUBSTITUTIONS
The information contained in this catalog is as accurate as possible. However, ERP Group reserves the right to add, discontinue or substitute products, as it deems advisable and to make any other necessary changes. Specifications of all products described and illustrated in our catalogs are subject to change, in accordance with our suppliers’ modifications.SUGGESTIONS
If you have suggestions or product ideas you would like to share, please call our Customer Service Department. We’d like to hear from you!LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Most of our products are warranted against defects for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period ERP Group will repair the product without charge for parts and labour. Simply bring your invoice as the proof-of-purchase date to our office. Warranty does not cover transportation costs, nor does it cover a product subjected to misuse or accidental damage. Except as provided herein, ERP Group makes no warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Our warranty applies to products purchased from ERP Group. This gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which will vary from province to province. We service what we sell.PRICE MATCHING POLICY
If we don’t already offer the lowest price on the items you want, we will price match any qualifying price you find in Canada, with a written proof provided.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The price provided must be issued by a competitor with a street address in Canada.
- The price must be in Canadian dollars.
- The lower price must be in effect at the time of the order and must be proven in written form when placing the order.
- The price match must be mentioned upon placing the order. Price will not be corrected subsequently.
- The shipping fee will be included in the price match.
- The policy applies to prices found online, at the store, in prints or in quotes.
- The item in comparison must be identical (same brand and model).
- We will limit quantities to one-per-customer, per item.
- The product’s price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sale price. Special sale prices include Black Friday prices, Cyber Monday prices, Boxing Day prices, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) prices, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, financing offers and Special Hour/Flash/Limited Quantity offers.
- Present policy and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Promotions cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, promotion codes, discounts or clearance.
- Promotions cannot be applied to previously placed orders or purchases.
- Products that require a quote request are excluded from any promotions.
- Promotions cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded, replaced or redeemed for cash, credit or payment of accounts.
- Promotion codes are intended for single use only unless otherwise mentioned.
- For the promotion code to apply, it must be entered prior to completing your online order.
- Promotion discounts are applied before shipping and taxes.
- The terms and conditions of a specific promotion may set out restrictions on the use of the promotion, including the range of products available, promotion validity dates, and/or purchase quantities.
- ERP Group reserves the right to modify or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.